Monday, June 9, 2008

Logging what I've done so far.

The past few days have gone by in a whirlwind. I sort of remember everything in the back of my mind, but that's it. They're just buried there, and I only remember them when they're mentioned again. And these are the days that'll be gone soon, the days that I want to feel nostalgic about when I go back to school as an ex-Rafflesian and give a talk as CEO of Microsoft.

Since my blog was meant to be a log of what has happened in my life, I will log down what I've been doing over the past few weeks, this horrendously boring June that was supposed to be the best part of the year apart from the end-of-year periods.

I have about no recollection of what I did in the first week. If I remember right, I wasted it away stoning at home, watching movies, and the like. All I remember is I had my one and only day of work, and then I went over to Ruijie's house on the Tuesday/Thursday(can't remember which) of that week. (By the way, Ruijie is suffering from low blog hits! View his blog here.) The rest was wasted away. I barely started on work.

The second week was better, albeit slightly. Class gathering on Monday was good fun. Mahjong, Halo 2 on Xbox, Halo 3 on Xbox 360, Super Smash Bros and WiiSports on Nitendo Wii and Singapore vs Uzbekistan at home. Me, Shao Chun and Teo Hong came up with a way to ask each other for specific tiles in a game of Mahjong, turning the odds against the only other player. It didn't work. Thanks to Jingxian for allowing us to wreck his house and letting us stay till late.

I had a primary school class reunion, sort of. Except that this one only involved the guys from my class in primary school. That makes ten guys, out of the class of forty one. This reunion was meant to be a "goodbye" thing for one of my ex-classmates who's leaving for China in two months. We headed down to Orchard Cineleisure and rented one of the E2max chambers for two hours, having a computer game party. Typical geek fun. But I like that.

Friday was supposed to be a meeting to prepare the more detailed procedure for our Service Learning Research Education lessons, in which we're giving lessons for primary school students and trying to get them to learn through music. The meeting ended up as a DD Crew+1 gathering. (DD Crew+1 means me, Jason, Lennie, Daniel, Yisin) Minimal work, more Xbox 360. But I like that.

Yesterday Jason treated a bunch of people to teppanyaki buffet. Superb.

And, I've been swimming every Saturday now. Trying to straighten out my problems with the Butterfly stroke and attempting one lap with it. Butterfly really does wonders for your physique.

I know you must enjoy reading about my life when you've read till here!

1 comment:

Cherlyn said...

Yo, mr emo! Surprise to see you yesterday. So I am here to tag liao.