Monday, April 7, 2008

Long time no see!

Hey fellas!

Sorry about the three-day delay. It just happened that the past two days I just couldn't really be bothered to blog or whatever. There were too many things going on, and everytime I came home, I just felt like sleeping (or playing Crisis Core). Goodbye to me, hello to dwindling blog hits.


Anyway, let's see what has been going on in my very interesting life.


Thursday, I survived physics quiz. Then I went to swim for swimming carnival, in the 200m breaststroke event. For the unintiated, the 200m is a pretty long event. Although you might say it's only four laps, when you're a lousy swimmer who can't swim really fast and you're trying very hard to speed through those four laps, those four laps suddenly become very, very, very long.


When I recovered from the lack of blood going to my head after I got out of the pool, I waited for the blood to go back into my legs. I tell you, I never felt this tired in my life. Go ahead and laugh at me. Hahaha.


Friday there was Raffles Players rehearsal after school again. It ended early at 630.


Saturday there was Raffles Players rehearsal at 230. Went to catch Pinnochio's Complex at night, at the National Library. Sorry but it made me go "Whaddafuck?" at the end. Sorry.


Today I headed to Daniel's place(I think I've been there thirty-plus times) to do our damn Chinese project due in three weeks. We settled on a topic, and so we're doing a CHINESE "biography" thingie on a SLOVAKIAN tennis player called Daniela Hantuchova.




She's damn hot. And she kind of looks like Emma Watson in this picture. See, Chinese can be fun!

Edit: Removed the picture because I'm getting like, hundreds of hits from people searching her name on Google. So don't want to make them come to my blog for one silly picture. See, my sacrifice for the good of people from France, United Kingdom, United States, Belgium, Canada, Netherlands, and 26 other countries.


Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess; we seek it thus, and take to the sky.
Ripples form on the water's surface; the wandering soul knows no rest.

:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your crisis core addiction.. but i finished it liao.. so ya =D