Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time to stop walking and start running.

What I need to do for tonight and Learning Journey Day tomorrow:
  • Physics Worksheet
  • Study for Physics test on Thursday (for your information, I don't have the very SLIGHTEST clue about what is going on for physics right now and a month ago.)
  • Start studying for Mathematics Class Common Test on the 14th April
  • Memorise my script for English speech by Thursday
  • Start doing my Chinese 专题作业 which is due 28th April

It doesn't seem that bad right now but I can guarantee it will. Anyway, you should not be bothered with my stupid academic pursuits.

The whole of April is going to be pretty packed as well.

  • 11th April Inter-House Science Challenge
  • 12th April ORA Walk-a-Jogathon
  • 14th April Rugby Finals (hopefully!)
  • 19th April SCGS carnival
  • 18th/19th April RGS Rhythmic Gymnastics Concert
  • 25th/26th April Raffles Players Production
  • 25th April House/Swimming Carnival

I cannot go for all. I might go for some. Add to that Raffles Players practices every Saturday afternoon till night and on normal CCA days and other miscellaneous stuff like project meetings, basically my youth is gone. When I get out of April, I'll be going to dye my hair back to it's original shade of black. Because I know by then it's going to be white.

Wait! I won't have much hair then. (refer to previous article)

AND AND AND.

For all you PSP modders and addicts, help me out! I upgraded to 3.90 M33 yesterday and my XMB music player and picture viewer is gone! And I used someone else's memory stick with files in them and they couldnt be detected either. My PSP is a PSP-FAT. Also after moving to 3.90, CXMB finally works but when it is enabled, my games hang when they start. To solve all the above problems, I reformatted my memory stick with the 3.90 firmware, and put in more files. The music and pictures still would not be detected.


My PSP is **ckedddddddddddddddddd la why me why me!


AND AND AND.

Today interclass soccer wasn't bad! We beat 4M two-nil. Class with the awesome Alimi, super Said, nasty Nicholas, and sneaky Shannon. And whoever else la. Only Nicholas played. So yeah we won. And me, Elias the Lobster(couldn't think of anything else that starts with E and fits me.) had a grand total of one save! And it is his first save throughout the season! And he has played three matches! And he has conceded no goals!

This goes to show that, the 4F soccer team has been defending very well. They have no need for a goalkeeper like me. I will step down and let Nikhil the Srinivas play the rest of the matches once he stops running off for his cricket training.


(That above portion had nothing to do with my ego! Honest. After all, it was only one save.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you coming for SC carnival? hahah. i have an amath test coming up too D:

ntuinvestor99 said...

hello. haha i saw you playing in the rain.