Saturday, April 19, 2008

An exciting week in boring brief.

Sorry about my nine day nap!

I've been very busy for the past few days, coping with Math CCT and Social Studies CCT and whatever bullshit that has been thrown at me so far.

Funny thing my math teacher Ms Yew said about our math syllabus, with regard to the difficulty of the test papers.
"Actually, you boys are so pampered that you think your questions are very difficult, but when you go out, you can see that a lot of other schools, even government schools, have much harder test papers!"

Funny thing Jing Xian replied.
"Then we come here for what?"

Haha okay it was funny in math lesson and in that context, but I don't know if you will find it so.

Alright but anyway the past week sped past in a blur. Last week was ORA Day. The most boring ever, I swear. What a waste of my time, and not worth elaborating upon. (Just that we played basketball with some RGS PE teachers and some RI old boys and I scored an awesome seven out of ten three pointers. Hurray.)

On the weekdays I either studied, slept, had rehearsal or went to watch rugby(on Monday). Friday we had NAPFA trials! I am so pleased that I'm going to get to keep my Gold. I just hope I don't get stitches running the 2.4 kilometres. I think as long as that doesn't happen, life should be good and I should be able to get somewhere around 28 points, out of the 30, which is pretty good considering I haven't been training because of rehearsals and all.

Anyway I was looking forward pretty much to this weekend because Friday night I could finally get out for RGS Rhythmic Gymnastics Concert(Masquerade) and Saturday morning(this morning) I went to "extra" around at SCGS carnival in the morning with Boon Tiong and badminton friends and Yisin.

But that was it. Saturday afternoon it was back to rehearsal. I got home just two hours ago, in fact, from rehearsal.

Friday night is going to be one of the nights that will be quite hard to forget. A bunch of us guys from 4F and Yuda threw a surprise birthday party for Claire who was actually performing for Masquerade on her birthday. And the funny thing is that only me and Yuda and Zebedee actually know Claire beforehand. And then there was some elaborate plan and all on how to surprise her and blah blah. Pretty cool. Have to get the pictures soon though.

I'm going botak tomorrow!

If Guan Wei doesn't pangseh, we both will be durian-heads tomorrow and by Tuesday, me, Guan Wei, Boon Tiong, and Teo Hong will all be durian-heads. We will all have joined Chen Shaowei in his Happy Land of Pen Spinning and Having No Hair.

5 comments:

Katie Trinh said...

busy guy...keep efforts..!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah like you splash on your blog where you went on friday night already still ask me to keep quiet! lol :P

ellejaywhy said...

HMMM i have some photos with me from friday. SEND ME WHATEVER YOU'VE GOT AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING :D

Anonymous said...

haha ya la of course good friend. just pray that he doesnt come to your blog! then again, you guys are so busy now he probably wouldnt! haha. ANYWAY HOW ARE YOU BOTAAKKKK! i dont know if i'll even get to go for your production! :(

Anonymous said...

jiayou for sch busy botak! teehee~ :D