Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back to school.

Second time I'm talking about going back to school in two weeks.

But now, we really start school for real, and it only gets tougher from here on. Today was crazy. And I am not going to tell you why it was crazy, because I do not want to wallow in self-pity.

Oh and I think chem lessons with Mrs Kua are really good. She's an awesome teacher. I was holding my piss till the end of the lesson so I wouldn't miss anything, and when the lesson was finally over, I ran to the toilet and took 95748466 minutes to relieve myself. See what I sacrifice for good grades!

By the way, I have some shocking news for you.
If I've been talking to you pretty much recently, or if you're a good friend, or if you're part of the thing itself, you should already know.

If not, I will tell you now.

I AM GOING TO BE BALD IN 3 WEEKS.
AGHHHH.

):

Raffles Players is doing Army Daze and I'm acting as one of the recruits. So obviously it would be necessary for me to shave.

People who think I look old are gonna really think I look like an army boy. And I bet I'll look like a monkey with a crew cut. Skinny people all look like monkeys when they've got no hair to add volume to their heads. (eg Lennie in secondary 2)

If you hate me, go ahead and gloat. ):

5 comments:

miin. said...

You are not skinny XD

Walter Wong said...

yo eh i want tics for rp play. i think quite a number of alumni will want, actually haha. it will be in mid may right...

oxymor0n said...

wah bald is not so bad. i didnt look like a monkey (or at least i think so :p)

Anonymous said...

urh hello. xD. elias likes someone!

Anonymous said...

oh elias.. Bald isn't too bad. think of the brighter side. it's more coolin' and more macho :DD
enjoy your last 3 weeks of Having ur stylo hair on ;)