Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We got balls.

I just read about how Dawn Yang earns $5000 to $6000 a month blogging.

Blogging alone!

I need to earn some money this June. Anyone want tuition? Please? Let me give you tuition? (Maybe if you're in primary school or about there)

There was House Meeting 2 today, and me, being the Buckley Aesthetics Captain, had to step forward to publicise about Dramafeste in July. And Aaron(the House Captain) asks, "Who is interested in taking part? Stand up now." Then Zachary Teo, the Secondary Three Raffles Player just stands up (this was all premediated) and I say, "You got balls!" into the microphone (this was a spur-of-the-moment thing), which I don't think was very appropriate. As in, there were teachers.

So I just displayed my crudeness and lack of social etiquette (and self-control) in front of 300-odd people who did not pon assembly.

Oh, and. I vomited violently and had liquid faeces before coming to school this morning. So I was feeling queasy the whole of today and my digestive system has never been in such a state. I was not emo or exhausted or anything, just wasn't feeling well. If you noticed, thanks for your concern! Although it's good if you didn't notice, it means I've been covering it pretty well.

No comments: