Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alert: Boring post.

E-learning, again.

Which is the reason why I have so much time to blog. I've been blogging everyday for the past few days of E-learning, even though it's not really about interesting stuff.

Funorama this Saturday! And I cannot go, because it so happens to be my grandfather's one-year death anniversary and I have to be present at some Taoist ritual. Fate hates me.

I have work for nine subjects for E-learning and as of now, I have completed three, which are probably the easiest ones of the whole lot. That leaves me with the rest for tomorrow, as well as me having to study for Maths TA on Monday and Maths CCT two Mondays away.

Sorry about the boring post. Life becomes drab and dull just about this period. I will brighten up my life when it feels like it's turning brighter. Hurhur. Goodnight.

2 comments:

... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

welcome BACK to blogger world..*all thanks to sean!?
xDD

Razorblade~
Oh well, TCP rocks.. =D