Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I was supposed to be quite free today to start doing my work.

But alas, it was not to be so.

I woke up at around 730 to go to school for inter-class soccer tournament today, for which 4F's match was supposed to be held at 1030 if I'm not wrong.

It wasn't held at 1030 though; it was held at about 1130. Slightly earlier than 1130. Which meant the sun was already very high up in the sky. Which in turn meant that the weather was sweltering. It wasn't being very friendly. And the worst part is, I'm the goalie. So if no balls come to me, I stand around and get baked. You don't really notice it very much if you're running around kicking people's balls (I meant the ball). So because I was baked today, I am a nice shade of blush.

So, after the match (we won 1-0), I headed home because I was feeling hungry and thirsty and dirty and sleepy and weary and lazy. So I got home at almost 1. Had a nice bath, and then booted up the computer in an attempt to check the e-learning work.

Best part is, I took down all the work. But I still haven't started on anything.

Then I was supposed to go down to Singapore Basketball Centre at 430pm to watch the RGS-Nanyang game with Ryan and Ben. I left my home at 405pm, intending to take a nice, leisurely stroll down to SBC. I wasn't even sure of exactly how long I would take to get there if I walked, but I asked my brother and he told me 15 minutes on foot.

What a mistake. Reasons?

First, the weather still didn't let up on me. I got even redder.

Second, construction was going on all over Paya Lebar MRT. I had to make multiple detours.

Third, the whole walk of 3.2 kilometres took me 25 minutes. I arrived in time to watch the first quarter end.



But either way the match did not disappoint. Nanyang only managed to win in double overtime! How exciting. Do not feel like elaborating though, will be long and draggy.

Oh and I got home at around 7. Because of the double overtime.

Then I figured I had to start looking for my keys which I couldn't find this morning when heading off to school. I spent a good hour attempting to sweep my house but to no avail. And then my mom goes and finds it in the bag I brought out yesterday, which is coincidentally, the very first place that I looked.

Feel like a loser.
Before I know it, I'm here blogging.

So where did all my time go? I really thought I wasn't all that busy today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you just narrate your day?
eeeee.

anyway i am sick at home with a scorching fever and i am still reading/commenting your blog.
gosh am i nice or am i nice

Anonymous said...

huh, you don't have school today? lucky. i'm getting stressed up in school haha):

ohhhh are you going for funorama too? i think i'm going at about 12? yea. you?

Anonymous said...

Hoho! Dont narrate your day !
Link me !

Anonymous said...

Hello mister vic.

Sorry, but your link is invalid. I do not link invalid blogs.

Also, vic is rather unspecific. Which vic are you?