Saturday, March 15, 2008

Why the hell am i back?

This is a new blog.


I have no idea why i even created this. I predict it's going to be dead in a month, or somewhere around the time where the work and tests start heating up.


Sean keeps pressuring me!


Or maybe cause I'm trying to make my life exciting by making it look exciting on a blog.


Oh whatever. Anyway, I doubt I'm going to have a tagboard because it would just make miserable me more miserable having no one poopin on your tagboard. Haha! So just comment if you want. If you somehow find this entry. No one should, in any case, because the blog is in one dusty 'ole corner of the Internet.

Will find a skin, link some fellas, and blah blah in due time.

(OH DAMN I'M BLOGGING LIKE ZEB WHO TALKS ABOUT ALL THE BORING STUFF. I'M BORED MYSELF READING MY OWN BLOG POST)

No comments: