Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I shall just call it a new experience.

YEAH BUCKLEY HAS OWNED AND WE TOTALLY OWNED TRACK AND FIELD TODAY, WE PWNZORS.

www.blogbuckley.blogspot.com for more details!

And cool part is after so much of the cheering and making noise (of course, for sec fours this refers to exco members only) and being burnt in the sun, we got a free meal courtesy of Ms Cho. Wooo. Pastamania ftw thanks ma'am!

Soon after, I headed down to Kallang Netball Center where Amanda told me she was playing PLMGS today. And to tell you the truth, I have never been to the netball center, I have not looked it up, and I have only seen the place when my dad drives past. And I didn't even know if it would be the right one.

So today, I headed home, changed and bathed and took the bus down to Old Airport Road. Then I walked in the general direction I thought the netball place was. And it really was! I am so awesome, I must say. And it was right next to the tennis center and squash center. I walked into the netball center and ALL I see are schoolgirls in netball jerseys, and I frantically look around for another guy, but to no avail. AH.

I had to go calm myself down and bring my state of mind back into it's original balance of Yin and Yang (and not all Yang, haha!). So I retreated to the squash center and found a MEN's toilet. HA. And Raffles Squash was at the squash center too! Was surprised. I saw Michael, Jonathan and Timothy and whatshisname. And I saw Li Fang! Have not seen her since, sometime last year, at 6/1 '04 class gathering, I think.

And so I headed back to watch the match, right after it started. I think I sort of understand the technicalities of the game already. A little. Was still the only guy there, except for this middle-aged guy who I think was one of the player's dads. But Nan Hua won, yay for Amanda!

Then I met Chowler during halftime. And he knows Teo Hong and Sng Yi. Woah. Coooool. Such a small world. Then we chatted quite a little.

Oh then I left after the match ended. HAHA. I really left almost immediately after it ended! After saying goodbye.

Oh and the place is super near my house. Now I have a 15-minute bus ride whenever I need to go to the Indoor Stadium or anywhere around there.

Okay so I went home and I FILED MY BIO FILE. Come on three cheers for me!

5 comments:

Freak Father said...

HIP HIP HURRAY

haha i dont update my blog links anymoreeee.

add me on msn?

Anonymous said...

hello. lol XD go my blog too XD

Anonymous said...

haha you filed your bio! i'm always lazy to file up stuff. btw what cca are you in?

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh cool man! i'm in netball(: omgosh ya filing is totally annoying:/ i always wait till last min then i start filing those thousands & millions of messy worksheets, haha! how's school?

Anonymous said...

you blogged about Amanda!
three cheers for you!