Saturday, March 22, 2008

Super free Friday.

Today, i felt great.

As in, when compared to yesterday. Amusingly, yesterday i went to bed only at around midnight, with a 38 degree fever and a headache. This morning, I woke up with no fever, no headache, and feeling totally superb and normal. Okay, normal. AND i woke up at 8 A.M on a public holiday after just recovering from a fever. How cool is that.

Crisis Core English releases in four days!

And for the next six days i have no actual school. So awesome. I wonder if I've already talked about this in the previous post. But no matter. I'm going to start studying for the Math Topical Assignment next Monday. May the Force be with me. (I'm playing Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on my computer now, and it's a 2003 game. Superb computer.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cc was leaked.

elias said...

Yay, love the leakers (: