Monday, March 17, 2008

Just a filler.

Yeah, just a filler. I need to fill up the big big bigggg blank space in my blog because it only has two posts now. So this is, as i said, just a filler.

Okay anyway, term is getting hectic already. The tests are coming, the work is piling, and it's week one. But hey, you wouldn't be interested, would you?

I am not. And I am pissed. Because I know I have all this work, but we're going to have somewhat of a week-long holiday for elearning/ilearning/saikang, and I can't do fun stuff. So it feels like, how do you put it, being given a useless gift. Okay it's not a gift. And it feels like, urgh. Yeah, just urgh.

And, Raffles Players practices are stepping up now that it's five weeks from production. Okay, but today's was a lot more productive than the previous few, and I appreciate that, absolutely. No offence to any of you who might be reading this, but i find absolutely no point in all your warmups and stretching for hours before rehearsals. I just had to say that out, so don't piss on me or what. I'll still do what I'm told to, though.

And you, please get out of my head. It's distracting, tiring, and it irritates me. Especially when i have all this stupid work to do that i cannot neglect. Pretty pretty please?

No comments: