Monday, March 17, 2008

More reason to cook up about why i'm back

After setting up this silly blog yesterday, out of a random boredom attack, i went to read my old posts from secondary two. And it was kind of, "Haha." As in, the kind of "Haha" when you laugh in your head alone and it doesn't come out because it's not funny enough for it to come out verbally.

So, what does this have to do with why I'm back? For one, after reading all my old posts, it was incredibly nostalgic. And I remember that secondary two was one of the best years of my life (the later half especially). So was secondary three(even better than secondary two) but what now? It's gone, like, phew!, and then I have no record of it, no journal of the stupidest and coolest stuff that I might have done/wanted to do.

Damn.

See why it's cool to have a blog now? Of course, after a while I will get lazy to update. But at least I'll have a section of my extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely precious secondary four life down on paper(figure of speech), and i can reread it when I'm doing NS or when I takeover Microsoft as the CEO and say, wow, I was so cool back then. :D

Houyes.

Alright anyway the March holidays were not a blast. I hit Bangkok for four days with my family, and it was, unique, at least. I didn't really spend much, only around seventy bucks for a coupla' random barang-barang. The weather was soooo hot and humid it makes you feel like doing absolutely nothing and hang around like the ang mohs who in the night just sit around at the bars and drink beer in the ridiculously hot and humid weather with other fat angmoh friends and Thai girls. By the way, many many people go to Bangkok to really bang cock, from what I see around my hotel. My personal observation.

Will cut the long story short.

And so, I was back on Friday night. And my Saturday was spent lazing around, doing my philosophy presentation at the last minute(it's due Monday) and taking care of my brother, who was sick from (suspected) stomach flu.

Sunday was just a little short of a blazt. It was fun, though. Brandon had a hotel room at Marina Mandarin and so i went over to play Burnout Revenge with him and own his wheels, his ass, and his balls all in one race. Oh and he had a pass to Meritus Club, it is the cool. Free tidbits throughout the day! I spam Perrier Sparkling Water and realise it really sucks and makes you fart a lot. A lot a lot.

Okay that's enough for today. School's a' coming in nine hours. Egad!

4 comments:

Katie Trinh said...

actually , i've juz recognized ur link blog..kakaa...CEO of Microsoft. i'll rmb...wow..ur holidays in Bangdok..damn nice err...have a nice schl wk..today i have no schl..kaka...

miin. said...

Hahaha eh! He invited me too :D But I was uh, emotionally unstable hahaha. And in wrong dress code too! So pfft. Okay, tmr :D Love, miin!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha! sounds COOOL! CEO of Microsoft? how are you releated to them?