Monday, March 24, 2008

My weekends are routine even on a non-routine week.

If you know me well, you would know that I cannot leave my house to go hang out and catch cool friends to go watch cool movies and shop for cool stuff on Sundays, because every Sunday is routinely Family Day.

If you know me even best, you would also know that every Saturday of mine is usually spent at my Grandma's, except for special occasions like birthdays or whatnot.

So even though I have no school next week, which is absolutely non-routine, my weekend (or rather my Saturday, because today is Sunday and it isn't over yet) was so routine that it nearly killed me. And here's the special thing-a routine Saturday/Sunday for me has no studying! Alright.

Then again, if I were to say that, it would mean I haven't had routine weekends for a long long time. So be happy for me!

A'ight, I watched the Denver-New Jersey match yesterday because my cousin has cable TV. And it was the first time i got bored of alley-oops because both sides just did them over and over. Law of diminishing return. Then there was the Taiwanese elections shown on TV live as well. And then my aunties and uncles were like, both the winning party and the losing party cries. Such losers. Haha!

And today where I went for lunch there was this Indian foodstall. I forgot it's name, but it had a very cool tagline. It went like, "xyz abc foodstall: Just Do Eat". So cool.

1 comment:

Katie Trinh said...

ic ic i dun knoe that u have to stay at home during wkend. its the reason why im asking myself why Elias is online so long ... but nvm, try to enjoy it...sometimes, using PC damn fun