Friday, March 21, 2008

Sick in my head. No, really.

I am sick.

Which is the ENTIRE reason why I'm not going for Community Day today. I’m not ponning, mind you people, but I am really sick.

Funny though that I woke up as usual today at 0530 in the morning, showered, did my stuff as usual, and then went to get breakfast. Then I felt a headache, so I took my thermometer and measured my temperature. It turned out to be about 38 degrees.

If you read all that, you must love me and my blog so much :D

But why sick in he head? Kind of, because it is my forehead that is hot. Wahaha. Not funny. I was doing pull-ups yesterday and then when I grit my teeth, there was this sudden sharp pain in my ear. I thought my eardrum burst or something.

So I just went to sleep and then woke up the next morning, and every time I grit my teeth, it (my ear and head) would hurt like someone just took a medicine ball and threw it at your face, then stepped on your fingers and threw you down from the ninth storey while you were covered in mosquito netting.

Okay, not ninth, fifth.

So I thought it was an ear infection when I had a fever this morning. Headed over to the doctor’s opposite, just to be safe. Then she told me it’s some temporal lock joint or something yadayada blahblah that just screwed up so it’s very painful, only when you grit. Ahhh okay. Anyway the pain miraculously disappeared around the time I went to see the doctor. Funny, eh. Was still feverish though.

But but but a fever is not going to kill a super incredible iron man like me! I still watched four hours of TV after I got back from the doc’s. And I finished the My Girl series. Hurray.

The only thing that makes the next seven school-less days seem more and more ominous is the already piled-high stack of work, and more to come. Wish me a lot (a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot) of luck.

Thanks. "Good luck will come your way!" :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha elias! i wish you a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of luck. get better soon!